Tuesday 12 February 2013








Heyy... my name is Kim. I have lived in Kenya most of my life, but I have also lived in Zambia, and the U.S (not that long though). My birthday - September 4. So, I like a lot of things. For example, I like eating, listening to music, and watching movies/ t.v shows. I watch... Modern Family, Nikita, 90210, Castle, Vampire Diaries etc. I also really like travelling to different countries, but for some reason I have never wanted to go to the "stan" countries (Pakistan, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan etc.)

I really like music. I like different kinds of music, so I do not listen to a specific kind. There are some artists that I do not like, but my brother always tells me that it does not matter if I like them or not, they are getting money and I am not. Which is true I guess. 

Along with all the things I like, I also dislike VERY MANY things. The thing I hate the most is when people go "awww". I also don't like rude people, and people who randomly join a conversation and start laughing even though they do not know what I am laughing at, it annoys me. Other things I don't like are cheese, milk, pudding, mustard, cats, snakes, the list goes on forever.... anyway, that's just a little bit about me. 

  




    





No comments:

Post a Comment